Yesterday, I sewn together all of the squares for the first fundraiser quilt. Today I put them into rows and got those together for the front. 🙂
There are a few parts I need to cut down to make it a perfect square. As I said earlier, I had not done the proper math for what would be lost in the seems. So I knew when I made it these squares would need to be trimmed a little to make it even. So now alls I have to do is do that, make the border, backside, and put it all together!
Delilah really loves the colors too. Every chance she gets shes grabbing parts of it and running off. I can’t put it down anywhere, without her picking it up to run off with or sitting in the middle of it!
I am pretty proud of it. I know I didn’t make it for me, but I really loved those colors together. I hope someone else will too. Now to figure out the next steps!