WIP: Burgundy Dress – Getting it together!

21148659_1569006243138253_1311318202_n

Yesterday, I worked some more on the burgundy dress! I had my girls helping me on doing the pin portions. Livy would put the pins in and Abigail would take them out. ­čÖé

When the bodice was sewn together I did manage to get the geometric shapes/patterns to line up all around! So YAY! It took me a while to figure out how to do the skirt portion. I am so glad I completed the one sewing class that covered bunching (I think thats what its called) because its exactly what I did to attach the skirt!

Its not done yet. I still need to complete the collar, sleeves, and the bottom part needs to be flipped up once more. Livy however, doesn’t want it shorter. So I may have to improvise creatively…

Related Articles:

Leave a Reply