April 16th is National Stress Awareness Day!
Do you get stressed regularly? Sometimes I do and I usually wind up biting my nails!! Its a very bad habit I am trying to break. There are so many things that can cause a person to worry or fret. Something’s are in our control to change and others its up to us to accept it and try to manage stress.
Do you have anything you like to do when stressed?
I enjoy a few favorite activities to relieve stress:
1. A hot cup of tea / cocoa / coffee can be a wonder relaxer especially if its accompanied by some good music.
2. A leisure walk around the yard or neighborhood.
3. Coloring in or drawling a mandala .
4. crafting – or any hobby that’s fun to do.
5. making a to do list to help organize a way to correct the stress 🙂