My last round of shopping for craft supplies was awesome! My husband and I went to a number of different places on his day off and along the way, I think I went to every place that sells craft stuff in one form or another!
For starters the local habitat resale shop had a ton of useful sewing patterns. They sell them two for a quarter. I bought 10 total… Though I really was temped for more! I had some control and selected things I know my kids and I can make and will use. The other patterns will still be there if I’m really meant to have them. 🙂
For patterns I selected:
- two different apron patterns – one covered making different pot holders and the other showed how to do embroidery too
- A chair cover collection(it has 4 different styles)
- A pillow set – has flower shaped and other cool types
- A few mixed accessories ones for journal covers, sewing bags, bags, etc. Each pattern set had at least one item that either Livy or Abby mentioned wanting to make!
- A kids set for shirts, shorts, and pants
- A skirt set for me! 🙂
Then I got two clear handles for a quarter each. Now I have three handles and will figure out making little sewing/craft bags for the girls and I.
A book for making different friendship bracelets for the girls.
Pillow filler stuff – Livy has some pillows she hand sewn that needs to be filled plus I have a few I made for the girls reading corner.
Walmart had yarn on clearance in the garden shop for 75 cents. Got a few skeins for girls and I.
Then I also purchased more paint (6 bottles), brushes, and rocks for making more kindness rocks.
All in all I spent under 15 dollars and got a ton of stuff to do over the next few weeks thanks to finding great bargains!